The term "loagh.com" or "us" or "we" refers to loagh LLC, the owner of this service, a Delaware Limited Liability Company. Our company registration number is 45862-11. The term "you" or "user" or "subscriber" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms of service
The service is provided "as is" and "as available". loagh.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use the service. You expressly agree that you use this site solely at your own risk.
You agree that all content on loagh.com (photo and text) is publicly available, including 'hidden' photos or albums. Users are responsible for any legal issue related to their content (texts and photos) published on loagh.com.
You agree not to upload or publish content:
- that is infringing upon intellectual property or personality rights
- that violate law (including Delaware, Federal or French law),
- that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable,
- that is encouraging the commission of crimes or unlawful act.
If some content is not considered, in our sole discretion, compliant with these rules, we may delete content, photos, albums or the full account.
You agree that the service may be modified or discontinued, temporarily or permanently, at any time. In such case, Paying account users will be notified and will be able to ask for a refund.
We may collect your contact information including email address. We may store your IP address and connection timestamp. We may use the information to:
- keep Internal record,
- to improve our products and services,
- send emails about your account or billing status,
- send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting,
- to contact you for market research purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
For technical reason, your personal information may be stored on servers not belonging to loagh LLC.
If not fully satisfied by the service, you can cancel your subscription. For paying account, you can then ask for a partial refund. Refund will be calculated on pro-rata basis of the remaining months.
Full-month of service rendered are not refundable. The Service is considered "rendered" until cancelation date.
The "loAgh" logo, the loagh.com design and HTML/CSS are the property of loagh LLC.
Upload page icons are provided by Famfamfam.